With the advent of cloud hosting, the entire industry has moved to a new level, providing its customers with greater reliability and comfort. This software is most suitable for large-scale companies, which always have some large projects that require a lot of storage and RAM, as well as high bandwidth. Cloud hosting can be applicable for both email hosting and managed-to-host services. In this article, we have reviewed the best cloud hosting companies of 2021.
Hostinger is one of the most popular free cloud servers that have a huge customer base and offers the best package prices due to its low running costs. For the company to better control the process of its product operation, it prefers to use its technologies (its custom control panel). The provider has three plans available:
- Cloud Startup – 200GB SSD storage, 3GB RAM, and 2 CPU cores
- Cloud Professional – hunters, 6 GB RAM, and 4 CPU cores
- Cloud Global – 300GB storage, 12GB RAM, and 6 CPU cores
What they have in common is that they all offer unlimited websites and bandwidth.
The main feature of HostGator cloud hosting is that it distributes a load of your website across several of its servers so that your website is more stable and reliable. Nevertheless, this software is very simple to use, although it costs a little more. The web hosting has two tariff plans:
- Hatchling Cloud – You are offered unlimited bandwidth and storage, as well as a share of up to two cores and 2GB of RAM. Such a plan will cost a little more than $ 3 per month
- Business Cloud is a more powerful plan that, unlike the previous one, also supports unlimited domains and offers 6 cores and 6 GB of RAM. If you order the service immediately for three years in advance, you can pay $ 6.30 per month
The main feature of both plans is that you can expand their scalability with one click.
Cloudways is the middle ground between simpler web hosts and large programs supported by popular companies. Supported by Amazon, Google, and others, this cloud hosting is extremely easy to use and configurable from an intuitive web console. Moreover, the program is ready to satisfy all your needs including:
- Clone, backup and restore in one click
- Integrated Git tools
- Collaboration for developers
- Not less than 60 data centers and more
Bluehost provides a standard plan for which you will pay up to $ 3 per month. and managed plans that start at $ 10 per month. For this money, WordPress and other popular applications are automatically installed for you.
In addition to the usual features, Bluehost also offers its user a Weebly-based web builder. With it, you can easily create a simple website with up to six pages. I must also say that this function is still being improved and maybe soon we will wait for a collection of templates for website design. The customer support service is ready to help you at any time of the day.
Dreamhost focuses most of its energy on cloud computing providing DreamCompute services and cloud object storage offering DreamObjects users. Both platforms are very easy to use and will help simplify many workflows.
Dreamhost is open to experimentation, never stands still, and is always ready to improve, offering very competitive prices.